Large Format Scanning for the Construction and Engineering Industry
Improve access and secure your large format documents.
Are you working in the field and cannot easily access your large and cumbersome, oversized drawings or documents? Stop unrolling and unfolding, convert your oversized, large format drawings and documents to digital images.
Octacom provides document management solutions for architects, engineers and builders who are looking to digitize their large drawings, documents and other files related to construction, building and architecture. We have the experience and equipment to convert 2D and 3D CAD drawings, large format E-size drawings, photographs and any other related documents you are looking to digitize.
Richmond Architects and Toshiba rely on us to provide large scale imaging solutions for their engineering documents. Electronic documents have eliminated the risk of lost, misplaced documents and ensure effective storage and retrieval access.
What Are Your Biggest Challenges?
1. Volume: Quantity of documents at your office is overwhelming.
2. Accessibility: Inability for multiple employees in different locations to access the same drawing, blueprint or project files.
3. Preservation: Requirement to maintain documents for as long as a bridge, building or highway exists.
Immediate Benefits For Document Scanning:
- Improve accessibility to documents and reduces risk of loss or damage
- Make life easier, no need to struggle with oversized documents that are hard to manage
- Digital images ensure long-term preservation
- Reduce the volume of paper drawings on-site and off-site
- Eliminates the need for expensive off-site storage
- Securely access and share digital images anytime, anywhere
Competitive Advantage with Octacom’s Solutions for Large Format Scanning
Engineering, construction, building and planning industries and departments are unique in their requirement to produce and maintain documents outside of the traditional 8 1/2 x 11 or legal sized office documents. Octacom’s document management services include specialized scanning equipment capable of converting any size document into a quality colour image. With our experienced staff, structured controls and best practices we offer high quality services and fast turnaround times.
The conversion of these files to images frees up space in the office and allows you to access documents, drawings and files whenever you need them. You no longer need to spend time unrolling, unfolding or feeling the frustration of trying to manage your large volumes of paper.
Save money, ensure file integrity and long term archival and make life easier with a document scanning solution.