eStatement Delivery and Reports
Stop printing and mailing. Start saving.
eStatements are electronic versions of mailed accounts statements. These electronic versions look identical to paper statements however, they now have the ability to be available to clients quickly and easily through a secure web portal.
Octacom eStatement services provide back office support for companies looking for an effective, low-cost, secure process for notification, distribution, access and storage of statement and report data. To improve customer service and eliminate costs, businesses are using Octacom’s solutions to provide employees and clients a convenient way to access their reports or check their account details online.
Unlike some of the larger ERP or CRM systems, our eStatement application can be set-up with very little reliance on your IT group. We charge on a cost-per-page basis and there are no additional fees for user licences or annual maintenance. Our clients include large Canadian financial institutions, managed services support, automotive manufacturers and government agencies.
Clients Span Across a Broad Range of Industries and Departments Including:
- Several of North America’s largest automotive manufacturers use our eStatement and Report distribution solution to provide daily reports to their dealer network.
- Financial and Investment institutions employ our solution to notify and deliver account statements, trade confirmations and tax files.
- Canada’s largest health benefits management provider uses Octacom’s secure application to notify healthcare providers of account transactions and plan reimbursements.
Do you have any questions about eStatement Delivery? Contact us to learn more about electronic statements and streamlining them within your business.
Start Realizing the Savings Now
Octacom eStatements and Reports can be a stand-alone company branded secure portal or integrated into your existing corporate website or a client facing portal.
You can move to electronic document processing quickly and easily while avoiding capital costs, user licences and long-term commitments. Octacom can have you up and running in days with little involvement from your IT department. Once you are active we can provide real-time updates to your statements and reports. The “E” in eStatement delivery not only means electronic, it means easy as well.
eBook: Workflow 101
What you will learn:
- Four different kinds of business workflow
- How to evolve your workflow from a manual to streamline process
- How to incorporate workflow into Dynamic and Static Queues
A custom SaaS (software as a service) solution allows you to get software that is customized specifically to your requirements. Without costly upgrades or modifications, custom does not mean more expensive.
What makes our approach better is that for less cost we provide the software you need, designed the way you want it to work and look. Ask us how custom SaaS software can benefit your organization and meet your requirements for your document management.