Print applications created by print composition tools represent a significant investment for corporations. When they are upgraded or otherwise changed, it is necessary to ensure that these changes do not affect the quality and content of printed documents. Additionally, when content, images or graphics in a document change, you need a fast application that can ensure predictable changes have occurred and that all deviations have been identified and captured.
Today, the majority of corporations are manually proof reading (visually inspecting) these valuable documents as their method of Quality Assurance (QA) for high volume, time sensitive and complex print stream output data. This manual process is arduous, complicated, time and resource intensive, error prone and costly.
Additionally, manual QA sampling of print output can have major repercussions if something is not caught, sent out to production and subsequently mailed. In some situations, organizations have halted implementing new product launches, marketing campaigns or applications because of incompatible software versions.
STREAMdiff, Octacom's powerful, high speed, automated print stream comparison utility was created to address these challenges. STREAMdiff can be utilized for all production print runs providing document proofing to achieve 100% integrity of print output.
- 100% integrity of all data when upgrading your composition tool and/or during daily print production runs;
- Competitive advantage - to ensure faster to market with latest functionality;
- Integrity of consistent brand look and feel (corporate image) of web and mailed materials;
- Major Cost Savings - reduced labour costs, manpower and time associated with manual visual "eye balling" quality assurance process;
- Customer Satisfaction - reduced call centre volume and customer call backs with integrity of data;
- Cost Savings - reduced paper, ink, hydro, printer operation and labour costs associated with re-run of a bad batch or batches;
- Cost Savings - run time, sorting, bundling, postal of incorrect or poor quality runs;
- Ease of Use - tool use doesn't require specialized programming skills; and
- Increased Productivity - deploy staff into other areas, cross-train or free up to focus on other core projects.
The STREAMdiff solution can improve the Quality Assurance process, saving your organization, time and money while improving productivity.
Contact Octacom for more information and to arrange for your free 30 day, no obligation evaluation copy.