More choices, based on a tried-and-true performer
The Kodak i700 Series Scanners ideally match the speed and volume requirements of your enterprise. The KODAK i730 Scanners deliver all the advantages of the tried-and-true KODAK i780 new Scanner and i750 Scanner, a Better Buy for Business Editor's Choice Award winner: the speed you need, automatic features like auto orientation for exceptional images every time, and rugged, reliable performance.
Compare specs, and you'll see that the KODAK i730 Scanner outruns the competition with speeds up to 90 ppm. But the i730 Scanner's actual throughput advantage is much greater than raw numbers because, unlike competing products, it delivers maximum scanning while meeting real needs under real-world conditions. You get true 90 ppm performance when scanning:
- At up to 300 dpi resolution
- In color, grayscale or black-and-white
- In dual stream mode (outputting up to four images per scan)
- With all advanced features enabled
Real world speed
KODAK i700 Series Scanners let you do more faster though real-world productivity that's 50-80% faster than competitors in real-world tests.
- Full-rated speed, even with all image processing features running auto orientation, duplex, deskew, color dropout, auto crop, dual-stream output and more
- Same true-rated speed at 200 or 300 dpi
- Cost-effective model upgrade option to increase speed and productivity without buying a new scanner
Scan once for many formats