A powerful combination of performance and value, for all your departmental scanning needs
KODAK i1310 and i1320 Plus Scanners delivers the highest level of capability and affordability of any product in their category. This is true breakout performance, with ease of use, versatility and image quality.
Flexibility to meet wide-ranging needs
You can auto-feed virtually any document, from the size of a driver's license up to 863 mm (34 in.) long at speeds up to 60 pages per minute. Scan both sides of documents in a single pass and output images in color, bitonal or grayscale.
Kodak's Touch feature allows you to easily select the right scan settings and applications for the job. At the touch of a button, scan documents to:
- Microsoft SharePoint
- File and storage
- E-mail, including Web e-mail clients such as Gmail, Yahoo! and Hotmail
- Other desktop applications that support TIFF, JPEG, RTF, BMP, PDF and searchable PDF output
In addition, the i1310 Plus Scanner has a unique tilt-and-scan feature that allows you to easily select the best scanning position for your job:
- Flat with trays extended for higher-volume batch scanning
- Fully upright with the input tray folded down for ad hoc and transaction feeding (your scanner can even be positioned up against a wall and still auto-feed documents)
There are also optional tethered flatbed accessories in A3 and A4 sizes for more convenience and flexibility. Just connect either, and you can scan A3 exception documents at up to 600 dpi and A4 exception documents at up to 1,200 dpi optical resolution. Then just unplug and store the flatbed.
Enjoy sharp image quality
The i1300 Plus Series features 600 dpi optical resolution and the very latest Perfect Page Scanning a Kodak exclusive which delivers real-world imaging benefits such as:
- Streak filtering, which helps improve the appearance of images and reduces the need for cleaning
- Image hole fill, for better-looking images from documents that have been hole-punched
- Sharpness filtering, to enhance overall image clarity
All this results in images of exceptional quality about as automatically as it gets. No need for rescans!
Download i1300 Plus Series Datasheet (PDF)